We have now reached the point in our lives in which Bob has put up with my shit for over half of his life. It’s like he truly does love me. I should give him a medal or something. Or at least a gift. Sonofa….
I didn’t get him a gift.
Our anniversary passed on by and I didn’t buy him a gift.
In my defense, we never give each other anniversary gifts. We have a trifecta (Christmas, his birthday, and anniversary) all in a two-week period. Who in the hell does that? The queen of poor planning does, that’s who.
We have a tradition that we started way back in the “holy crap we are broke” days. This tradition has never been broken. Until now.
This year he broke the no-gift tradition. He broke the damn tradition and he bought me an amazing gift.
I didn’t get him a gift.
I am an asshole.
I need to fix this. I mean, he bought me jewelry. JEWELRY.
This is very serious. I need a gift. Maybe a gift basket.
I took my problem to Amazon (because Prime has saved my life) and here are some of the items I’ve been debating. I present to you, my dear readers, my first ever horrible anniversary gift guide.
- In a nutshell…Subtle Butt absorbs and neutralizes odor from flatulence. Yes, our fart filters really work! Does your loved one have smelly gas? Is the passenger in 12C stinking up the plane with his altitooties? Is the dog getting a lot of blame?
- Take the bad part out of the fart with Subtle Butt fart pads. We combined activated carbon, fabric, and adhesive to create the most effective fart pad on the market.
- Each pack of 5 Subtle Butt fart pads effectively filters the odor caused by flatulence.
- Simply stick one in the right place and you’re ready for a chili cook-off or an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet. Giving Subtle Butt as a stocking stuffer is a great gift idea for your spouse, boyfriend or co-worker with smelly farts.
This is number one on my list for a reason.
Because who doesn’t need underwear with FOUR leg holes? Sharing underwear, especially the same pair at the same time, is truly a sign of a strong marriage. Getting in them is half the fun!
3. Willy Warmer
It gets cold when you are working outside in the Kansas winter. Avoiding significant shrinkage is imperative.
There comes a time when a man is too far from home during desperate times. Always be prepared.
Because we take our health seriously.
With universal appeal (everyone poops, after all), this witty, illustrated description of over two dozen dookies (each with a medical explanation written by a doctor) details what one can learn about health and well-being by studying what’s in the bowl.
When he returns home from his demanding job, a man rightfully deserves a bit of pampering. A happy smile, a warm kiss, and a pair of cozy slippers are just the start. Here are all the secrets for helping him feel comfortable and content: advice on cooking from scratch, the lowdown on why a clean home makes hubby feel better, and valuable hints on making yourself more attractive to him.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I don’t think so. No need to give them unrealistic expectations that are destined to end in massive disappointment.
Please refer to my description for The Good Wife Guide.
Personal hygiene is always important, and like the package (I said package) says: Large or small or inbetweener, nothing beats a cleaner Weener!
You never know when you might get stranded somewhere, always be prepared. *Beer sold separately*
- Get your life back
- Full time lady gettin’ mullet headband to wear on a part time basis
Bow-chicka-wow-wow. For increased odds for a little action, wear with the EZ Drinker.
Maybe I should keep shopping????
If you want a gift that keeps on giving the whole year, subscribe and never miss another post.