Summer break is stressful. It’s stressful for us parents, it’s stressful for the kids, it’s stressful for a certain internal organ that rhymes with sliver.
Never fear my friends, I’m here to help. I started thinking about what helps me relax and I came up with two options: books and wine, wine and books. I love them both equally. They help me imagine that I am having a friend over and we are discussing what makes us laugh, what makes us cry, what drives us crazy, and what drives us to drink. They really are the two things that are required in order to survive summer break.
Now if I wanted to keep you here forever I would list every single book that I think you should read this summer and tell you exactly why you should read them. I actually started to do that and realized that I kept writing the same thing over and over again because all of these books are so amazing. How could they not be when you combine the likes of Peyton Price, Paige Kellerman, Baby Sideburns, Robin O’Bryant, Kim Bongiorno, Abby Has Issues, People I Want to Punch in the Throat, Moms Who Drink and Swear, and Leslie Marinelli (and so many other contributors that I can’t even begin to list them all, so you need to just buy the books and read them). All I can tell you is that every single one of these books are a MUST. READ. You will laugh, you will laugh some more, you will fall in love with all of these writers. You will, I promise you will.
To make it easier on you, I put all these incredible books into one Amazon store where you can peruse and purchase all the books I think you simply MUST have on your nightstand in order to help you survive the summer. One stop shopping, who doesn’t love that?
Once you order ALL of these books, you will need some wine to go with them. Why wine you might ask? Because duh, wine.
What if I said you could have wine delivered directly to your door? If you time it just right you could even have them delivered on the same day. It’s possible mi amigos and my friend Devan can help you get exactly what tickles your taste buds through Wine Shop at Home. *throws confetti in celebration*
I have teamed up with Devan to give 3 of you lucky readers the opportunity to not only have wine delivered to your door for free, but you can also have books delivered for free as well! WHAAAAAAAAT???
That’s right my friends, Devan and I are giving away to TWO of you lucky dogs a $20.00 credit to Devan’s Wine Shop and a $25.00 Amazon Gift card*. ONE amazingly lucky person will be fortunate enough to win a $50.00 credit to Devan’s Wine Shop and a $50.00 Amazon gift card*.
*I would suggest you use the Amazon cards to order books. THESE BOOKS
The rules are easy:
- You must be of legal drinking age. Age will be verified upon wine delivery. Not old enough? NO WINE FOR YOU.
- You must be a resident of the continental US (not because I don’t love you if you don’t live here, but legalities and such)
- Enter via the Rafflecopter below. Like what pages you want, don’t like the pages that you don’t. The number of entries you earn are up to you.
- Enter quickly. I don’t like to pussyfoot around with these things, this giveaway will end on Monday, April 28th at Midnight CST.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail on April 28th and will have 24 hours to respond. No response means a new winner will be chosen. No excuses.
- Don’t wait for the giveaway to end, ORDER THESE BOOKS TODAY and if you do win you can use the Amazon cards to order more for your friends.
- Good luck!